One of the largest steam locomotives running today is Milwaukee Road 261. In this program you�ll see this giant 4-8-4 pulling a series of excursions in North Dakota and Minnesota. Enjoy the steam action as she travels over the Red River Valley & Western�s former Great Northern and Northern Pacific track-age, as well as on the BNSF.
See trips over these routes:
- The RRV&W’s 2nd Subdivision from Breckenridge, MN to Davenport, ND
- The RRV&W’s 4th Subdivision from Davenport to Lisbon, ND
- The BNSF Morris Subdivision from Breckenridge to Willmar, MN
- The BNSF Wayzata Subdivision from Wilmar to Minneapolis
- If you like steam locomotive action, then you’ll want to watch this again and again! Running time 70 minutes. DVD contains chapter menus and the ability to turn narration on/off.