Train Wrecks Crashes & DisastersSKU: DVD-PNX-NV040
Covering the years 1934 to 1955, this spine tingling video highlights some of the worst train crashes to occur in over 20 years of railroading.
For more about this product, click on the tabs below.
- Free Post Office shipping on orders over $25!
- Free UPS shipping on orders over $75!
Covering the years 1934 to 1955, this spine tingling video highlights some of the worst train crashes to occur in over 20 years of railroading. You’ll witness the aftermath of such devastating events as:
* The “Potato Wreck” on the Boston & Maine at Clinton, Mass. on November 3, 1934
* The “Vanderveer Park” wreck on the Long Island RR at Brooklyn, New York on December 4, 1934
* The derailment and explosion of a gasoline tank train on the Santa Fe at Olathe, Kansas on April 10, 1936
* Derailment of Milwaukee Road train #15, The Olympian, due to a washout at Custer Creek, Montana on June 19, 1938
* The sabotage of Southern Pacific’s City of San Francisco at Carlin, Nevada on August 12, 1939
* The New York Central’s Lake Shore Limited disaster on “Death Curve” at Little Falls, New York on April 19, 1940
* The derailment of Baltimore & Ohio’s passenger train no. 8 at Indiana Harbor, Indiana on December 2, 1941
* The “Kew Gardens” rear-end collision of two Long Island trains at Jamaica, New York on November 22, 1950
* Derailment of Pennsylvania train no. 733, The Broker,” at Woodbridge, New Jersey on February 6, 1951
* The rear-end collision of Union Pacific’s City of Los Angeles with the City of San Francisco at Wyuka, Wyoming on November 12, 1951
* The wreck of New Haven train no. 172, the Federal Express, on Jenkins Curve at Bridgeport, Connecticut on July 14, 1955