This edition of Pentrex’s popular “Best of” series is packed with exciting steam and diesel events recorded throughout the Millennium Year. It features all new footage you won’t see in any other Pentrex release.
* Soo Line 2719 pulls an excursion on the High Bridge over the St. Croix River.
* LTV Steel Mining’s F-units pull taconite trains in the Iron Range.
* Milwaukee Road 261 returns from excursions via ex-Milwaukee Road rails in Iowa.
* Southern Pacific 4449 is seen in new black paint leading a BNSF Employee Special.
* Union Pacific’s Steam and Wings features the 3985 returning from the Democratic Convention in Los Angeles.
* The AAPRCO special traveling to a convention in Winnipeg with two VIA locomotives and Milwaukee Road 261.
* UP’s 3985 is in charge of a special train through Iowa and Nebraska.
* The Izaak Walton Inn dedicates a new pedestrian bridge over the BNSF main line and we captured many run-bys from the bridge and great action over Marias Pass!