Issued in 1996 these “Track Program Charts” for Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor cover the entire Amtrak operation in the Northeast and the Michigan District. There are 8 separate track charts included in this set. A list of all lines and divisions included is below. The track charts show profile, curve, signal, trackside details, maintenance information and more.
This is a scan of an original Amtrak track chart book. The track charts (track profiles) included are a mix of 1996 and 1994 track charts:
* Boston Division, Dorchester Branch, 1994
* Mid-Atlantic Division, Northeast Corridor, 1996
* Philadelphia Division, Harrisburg Line, 1994
* Metropolitan Division, 1996
* New York Division, Empire District, 1994
* New England Division, Northeast Corridor, 1996
* Boston Division, Springfield Line, 1994
* Midwest Division, Michigan District, 1994
There is a total of 424 pages of detailed information. Besides the track charts, included is an opening letter of explanation and examples of the new (1996) track chart system and track chart keys.