These are a mixture of early and second generation cars. These cars are used on East Coast trains because of clearance issues. Amfleet, Viewliner and older, but refurbished “Carolina Cars” (owned by NC DOT) are among the cars represented. Diagrams include:
– F-40PH / P-40 /P-42 locomotives
– Amfleet II coaches, Amfleet I Dinette
– Viewliner Diner, Viewliner Sleeper Car
– Carolina Cars! Lounge Car, HEP Coach
– Heritage Dining car, Heritage Baggage car
– Material Handling Car, Bi-level Auto Carrier (Auto Train!) and
– F40 Cab/Baggage Car
This is a scan of an original Amtrak Diagram manual used on eastern lines. 23 pages. 12 diagrams. 8.5 by 11 inches.
The digital form and delivery of this item is copyright 2010 by RailfanDepot. Users may print pages for their own use but may not distribute a copy or make available on forums or for download.